Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com ---------------------------------------------------------- Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Monday, August 16, 2010

2009 Topps WWE



Hello all. I am back with my first non-baseball pack here on BA Benny's Pack Rip Cafe. I picked up some WWE Wrestling packs for fun from the 2009 Topps set. They are very similar to the baseball design. I don't collect wrestling except for a very few of my favorites so I didn't figure to get any keepers from these. Let's take a look.

2009 Topps WWE Wrestling

Jillian
Chris Jericho


ToppsTown Ted DiBiase
Legends of the Ring Junk Yard Dog


Ringside Relic Ted DiBiase Event Worn Shirt


All five backs.


BY THE NUMBERS:
Total Cards:
5 (Should be 7 but relic packs have 5)
Teams Wrestlers Represented: 4
Rookie Cards:
 ?

Sub Sets:
0
Parallels:
0
Inserts: 2 (ToppsTown and Legends of the Ring). 
Hits:
1 (Event worn shirt)
Keepers for Me:
 0 (All are up for trade)

MY RATINGS:
Front Design: 7.5 out of 10 Good pictures, nice design, same as 09 baseball 
Back Design:
 5 out of 10  OK design, not a lot of info, no stats lot of blank space . 
Player Wrestler Selection:
7 out of 10
Good.

FINAL OVERALL RATING: Lead off Triple. A hit of a heavily promoted wrestler and an insert of a great wrestler from my youth (JYD) Makes this a great pack. Jericho is a future HOFer too. No keepers for me keeps this from being a home run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Everybody How You Like The Packs