Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com ---------------------------------------------------------- Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Friday, August 13, 2010

2008 Topps Jumbo Series 1 and 2010 Topps Jumbo Series 2

Hello again all. Today I have my first video pack rips on the Cafe. I figured since I was doing a video, I would do two packs. Here we have a 2008 Topps Jumbo Series 1 and 2010 Topps Jumbo Series 2 for your viewing pleasure.

  

Here are the inserts and hit from the 2 packs.







The hat patch is sharp looking. All but the Marris, Wright, Bay, and Munson are available for trade.

I hope you enjoyed the video.





Thanks for Watching!

2 comments:

  1. Liked the video rip. That Rasmus card is pretty sweet. If I were a Cardinals fan I'd trade for it, but I'll let some Cards fan enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Everybody How You Like The Packs