Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com ---------------------------------------------------------- Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Saturday, July 3, 2010

2008 SP Authentic

Back again with another pack today. After the last pack (91 Leaf) was so bad I had to come back with another and hope it was better. I will try with this pack of 2008 SP Authentic. Five cards per pack only leaves only a few chances.

2008 SP Authentic




#82 Ryan Zimmerman (Nationals)
#29 Joe Blanton (A's)
#55 Alex Rios (Blue Jays)

Three nice players already beats the last pack.


Marque Matchups #MM-21 Hanley Ramirez/Pedro Martinez (Marlins/Mets)
#77Dontrelle Willis (Tigers)

Nice, a Met and a Dontrelle, two keepers for me.

      While I am not a big SP collector due to it's price, I have to say this was a pretty good pack. All very good players, an insert, two keepers for me, and  real nice clean looking cards. I will rate this pack a Two RBI Single with an advance to second on the throw home.

Let me hear your rating!



Thanks For Reading!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Everybody How You Like The Packs